Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Juve is going to be incredibly strong...

[formation=433, Szczesny, Cancelo, Barzagli, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado/Can, Pjanic, Matuidi, Dybala, Higuain, Ronaldo][/formation]

Big mistake from real imo. But also fuck them

I actually think it makes sense for Real to hit the reset button now. They have just come off a THIRD straight UCL title with a rapidly aging squad. With Zidane leaving it makes sense to give the new manager more of a blank slate for how he wants to build this team going forward rather than forcing him to try to build around a 33 year-old, even if that 33 y/o is, well... Ronaldo. 105mil for him is great money and they save a ton on wages that they can spread around to 2 to 3 big name younger players.

I actually think it makes sense for Real to hit the reset button now. They have just come off a THIRD straight UCL title with a rapidly aging squad. With Zidane leaving it makes sense to give the new manager more of a blank slate for how he wants to build this team going forward rather than forcing him to try to build around a 33 year-old, even if that 33 y/o is, well... Ronaldo. 105mil for him is great money and they save a ton on wages that they can spread around to 2 to 3 big name younger players.
Their new manager is absolute shit and they just sold their best player. Doesn’t sound good.

Meanwhile Mahrez is really like...

giphy.gif

Surely means dybala or higuain will be sold ?
Dybala I don’t think it will go away while Higuain is likely to leave even if his manager (his brother) says he will stay at Juventus. € 90 million has been paid, today for a good amortization must start at € 60 million. Maybe Chelsea

Back
Top Bottom