Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't say I've seen enough of Yarmolenko to have a solid opinion. He's looked good when I've seen him play, but I'm inclined to believe he isn't all that if Dortmund are happy to move him on after one season for less than they paid for him.

160603617-78f8f62a-735a-4f09-b3b2-1a588691a74b.jpg
Despite what you think of him as a person firstly there seems to be good in him with charity work and what ne does outside the game as a footballer give him his due he could have taken the easy option stayed where he was or beetled of to the J=league,MSL or the UAE earned a fortune for doing next to nothing but opted for Seria A yes a slower pace but not for slackers fair play to him.

Despite what you think of him as a person firstly there seems to be good in him with charity work and what ne does outside the game as a footballer give him his due he could have taken the easy option stayed where he was or beetled of to the J=league,MSL or the UAE earned a fortune for doing next to nothing but opted for Seria A yes a slower pace but not for slackers fair play to him.
In my opinion, Messi has more talent but he has an abnegation to incredible work. Often the potential champions "sit" at the first success, he is a perfectionist. I will never forget the first day at Juventus of Higuain who presented himself overweight (€ 90 million). He's a great striker but I did not seem professional. CR7 is 33 years old, equal to 29/30 of other players.

He’s on the cover news saying Porto wants it him. Roma wants 6M but we won’t pay that. Says that’s he’s very skilled but also very green yet

Most think he'll have a breakout season alongside Pellegrini as he's been in the squad for training etc. but £6,000,000 is a pretty big deal.

"“I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he admitted to Le Point. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.”
I replied to the wrong g Fulham signing. Seri is quite an amazing capture by Fulham

Back
Top Bottom