Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I keep seeing Bruno at Newcastle being touted about for £100 million. Did nobody learn after Chelsea bought Fernandez and Caicedo that you dont spend that on a central midfielder who doesnt do that much in terms of goals and assists.

It looks like they are open to selling him but surely he isnt even worth half that?

I keep seeing Bruno at Newcastle being touted about for £100 million. Did nobody learn after Chelsea bought Fernandez and Caicedo that you dont spend that on a central midfielder who doesnt do that much in terms of goals and assists.

It looks like they are open to selling him but surely he isnt even worth half that?

100m release clause expires end of June apparently.

He's been mustard for them tbf.

Not prolific, but he chips in:

21/22 - 17 app / 5 G / 1 A
22/23 - 32 app / 4 G / 5 A
23/24 - 32 app / 4G / 6 A

Contract exp Jun 2028.

To be fair Bruno is a vastly better player than Enzo or Caicedo. More akin to someone who can play for Man City but yeh £100m is over the top, he is a £60-70m level player though.

100m release clause expires end of June apparently.

He's been mustard for them tbf.

Not prolific, but he chips in:

21/22 - 17 app / 5 G / 1 A
22/23 - 32 app / 4 G / 5 A
23/24 - 32 app / 4G / 6 A

Teams are a mug if they pay that for him though on those stats. Imagine Gazza playing in this league now. He'd be about £300 million on the basis of what central midfielders go for.

Anyway, nobody serious is paying £100m for him.

Teams are a mug if they pay that for him though on those stats. Imagine Gazza playing in this league now. He'd be about £300 million on the basis of what central midfielders go for.

Anyway, nobody serious is paying £100m for him.

On the basis that Jude was also 100m; I'd concur.

Back
Top Bottom