Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew this would happen, no transfer money as Levy has spent it all on his NFL ground. No back up for big Kane so we might as well kiss goodbye to a top four place and I couldn't bear it if those nomads get above us. Well done Levy your pay rise is more important!

I knew this would happen, no transfer money as Levy has spent it all on his NFL ground. No back up for big Kane so we might as well kiss goodbye to a top four place and I couldn't bear it if those nomads get above us. Well done Levy your pay rise is more important!

Oh fuck off you ignorant gooner cunt. You pay for the near billion pound stadium then you fat bastard

Oh fuck off you ignorant gooner cunt. You pay for the near billion pound stadium then you fat bastard

It’s not a billion pound stadium, it’s circa £400 million. It’s a circa billion pound “project” and the wider project may or may not benefit the football club, hopefully will.

The comment about Gooner cunt / fat bastard I can’t add any depth to :levywhoa:

Elite? Wasn't that a game played on BBC computers in the 80s? You're still playing that? Cool. I'm kinda of impressed of you and a little bit sad for you.

Yeah, it's the 1984 game. The graphics have held up pretty well though when you consider it's less than 70kb in size and written in assembly code...

20180730230751_1.jpg

Thinking about things, I doubt we'd announce anything until we have dead time/space. So, team travel days post-Milan game. So, earliest announcement would possibly by Friday?

Back
Top Bottom