Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He could learn how to cunt us over

To be fair, I don’t really hold it against Modric. I know he handed in a request to go to Chelsea, but in the end he went to Madrid. He’s now classed as one of the best midfielders around and has won nearly everything there is. I’d welcome him back.

I do. He cunted us over. The way him and berbatov went about their business was a massive fuck you to all of us. The only reason he didn't join the chavs was cos we told them to fuck off

I do. He cunted us over. The way him and berbatov went about their business was a massive fuck you to all of us. The only reason he didn't join the chavs was cos we told them to fuck off

I don’t think he was as bad as Berba

He wanted to go but Berba throwing his toys was on a different level

Cunt

The thing that amuses me is that even if (when) we make some signings the melters still won't be happy. The players won't be good enough or we should have bought them sooner etc etc. Some people are never happy unless the are wallowing in their own misery & trying to bring others down with them.

4UfE.gif

The thing that amuses me is that even if (when) we make some signings the melters still won't be happy. The players won't be good enough or we should have bought them sooner etc etc. Some people are never happy unless the are wallowing in their own misery & trying to bring others down with them.

4UfE.gif
And then those players can never improve. If they are bad once they are always bad. And some players are always good and unable to have bad days

Oh fuck off you ignorant gooner cunt. You pay for the near billion pound stadium then you fat bastard
Dear low life/Richard head,
I do not like slagging off fellow supporters but it's wee shit heads like you that spoil the forum for others. Did the screws allow you to use a communicating device or did you steal it off another inmate. The assessment you made of my post beggars belief, the pea you have for a brain will never grow so just enjoy what you perceive, you never know you might grasp something one day. Also I did have a mother and father.
Oh one more thing, when you see 'Bouncer' it doesn't always mean a fat person, so I'll give you a clue which I hope is not too cryptic, Google - Marquess of Queensberry Rules.
Happy to discuss further. Try Roget's Thesaurus it will aid your limited vocabulary.
Still crying after Arsene.
COYS

Winks ran the show against Madrid at Wembley in midfield. i'd like to see Modric & Winks in CM together.
That would be amazing Modric has experience now of winning at the highest level, whilst a feel Winks if he stays free of injury has the potential to be our new break through star. Modric would be the perfect player to help mentor and develop Winks.

I don’t think he was as bad as Berba

He wanted to go but Berba throwing his toys was on a different level

Cunt

I agree. I was very surprised to see Berbatov welcomed back to WHL for the finale but no sign of Perryman. Surely the club could have put its differences to one side briefly for our most capped player of all time to make an appearance to say his farewells.

Anyone know the actual fallout that happened there? Maybe Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman has info that will stop me scratching my head about it

I agree. I was very surprised to see Berbatov welcomed back to WHL for the finale but no sign of Perryman. Surely the club could have put its differences to one side briefly for our most capped player of all time to make an appearance to say his farewells.

Anyone know the actual fallout that happened there? Maybe Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman has info that will stop me scratching my head about it
Perryman was invited to the finale and is "back in the fold" since a while back. But his duties as director at Exeter city took priority over appearances for us. He couldn't attend the finale at the lane since Exeter were involved in promotion play offs I believe on that day.

Perryman was invited to the finale and is "back in the fold" since a while back. But his duties as director at Exeter city took priority over appearances for us. He couldn't attend the finale at the lane since Exeter were involved in promotion play offs I believe on that day.

Good to know. Still a little bit strange he didn't make a cameo like Klinsmann and if memory serves me right Lineker did in the matches prior to the curtain coming down. Unless he did or his Exeter engagements just made it impossible to any match leading up to it etc

Back
Top Bottom