Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New stadium without a single signing is like buying iphone 10x without simm card.

Or in Levy's case....

brick-cell-phone-300x250.jpg

As much as I like Martial and Pulisic (Zaha is fine), I don't know why we are being linked to AM/wingers - that is our position of most depth. Add Lucas to that mix and we have 5 guys competing over 3 spots in a 4321 (Dele, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Lucas). Even with Son at the Asian games, we still have plenty of options up front to start the season.

We really need CM depth more than anything, then another CB if Toby leaves. If Rose leaves I think KWP steps right into his spot behind Davies.

As much as I like Martial and Pulisic (Zaha is fine), I don't know why we are being linked to AM/wingers - that is our position of most depth. Add Lucas to that mix and we have 5 guys competing over 3 spots in a 4321 (Dele, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Lucas). Even with Son at the Asian games, we still have plenty of options up front to start the season.

We really need CM depth more than anything, then another CB if Toby leaves. If Rose leaves I think KWP steps right into his spot behind Davies.

We need more pace in our squad

Mayyybe just mayyybe Poch has big plans for Skipp, Amos, and hopefully healthy Winks

Amos and Skipp covered a lot of ground last night in the CM positions.

Lucas and N'koudou also did well.

As a team, we pressed much higher vs AC than we do against most teams.

You could hear Poch yelling the team to press whenever we lost possession

None of those players play on the shoulder of the last defender and stretch teams though

Admire your faith and spirit Joe, but wouldn't it be nice for just once to buy a finished article?

Out of a squad of twenty five surely buying one player who could drop straight into the AM role and who's experienced something better than playing at Bristol City on a Tuesday evening?

Not asking too much surely?

It is if that's not what the manager wants.

Back
Top Bottom