Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, nothings changed with United then.

Boring football. Not entirely convincing defensively and not particularly deadly in attack.

Nothing to worry about at all.

Switched off after 70 minutes, boring match.....silent stadium, commentators sucking every over paid player off....

Would love a TV subscription where you only pay to watch your own teams matches with no commentary or expert analysis!

Is there anyone in British football that looks more cuntish than Vardy?
iPig5Y2R_400x400.jpg

So, nothings changed with United then.

Boring football. Not entirely convincing defensively and not particularly deadly in attack.

Nothing to worry about at all.

'How bad can they get' is my first post match thought... I'd say quite bad... Still no-one significantly martialling that defense and If things don't go well for Pogba or Sanchez there'll be tantrums especially if Jose doesn't behave (which he can't).

Switched off after 70 minutes, boring match.....silent stadium, commentators sucking every over paid player off....

Would love a TV subscription where you only pay to watch your own teams matches with no commentary or expert analysis!

How about a text-reading app + the match thread?

#NoGreaterMindz

'How bad can they get' is my first post match thought... I'd say quite bad... Still no-one significantly martialling that defense and If things don't go well for Pogba or Sanchez there'll be tantrums especially if Jose doesn't behave (which he can't).

Sanchez gave the ball away 26 times today. Mourinho didn't look best pleased.

I think we could give them trouble in 2 weeks time.

Back
Top Bottom