Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trying to stay up for the game, browsing through some of the other threads, cos that's how I roll on here, and the thought occurred to me...

NW1Spur NW1Spur didn't you lose a bet?

I'm pretty sure there were about a gazillion pages about you sleeping with a Fat Elvis or something a little while back...

Come on man! Have some self respect. No one likes a welcher. People are going to think they can't trust your word.

:troll:

It was to change my avatar to a Fat Elvis if Lamela were still here at the end of the European transfer window, which is the 2nd of September.

Trying to stay up for the game, browsing through some of the other threads, cos that's how I roll on here, and the thought occurred to me...

NW1Spur NW1Spur didn't you lose a bet?

I'm pretty sure there were about a gazillion pages about you sleeping with a Fat Elvis or something a little while back...

Come on man! Have some self respect. No one likes a welcher. People are going to think they can't trust your word.

:troll:
Needs to honour his bet, I know myself and VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur would. That said, I do appreciate that he seems to be keeping a lower profile and toning down the negativity since returning. I appreciate that, and hope it lasts. Might end up being the only person a binning has ever worked for.

It was to change my avatar to a Fat Elvis if Lamela were still here at the end of the European transfer window, which is the 2nd of September.
Well, I think it was more vaguely just described as September with no respect to the European window. But fair enough - I'm sure we could use the research time to ensure you end up with the best fat elvis possible.

Needs to honour his bet, I know myself and VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur would. That said, I do appreciate that he seems to be keeping a lower profile and toning down the negativity since returning. I appreciate that, and hope it lasts. Might end up being the only person a binning has ever worked for.
Erik signed a new deal, but technically the window isn't over yet and he could still be sold, so I'm impatiently waiting out the final days. tick tock tick tock

Erik signed a new deal, but technically the window isn't over yet and he could still be sold, so I'm impatiently waiting out the final days. tick tock tick tock
BackSplendidAnkole-max-1mb.gif

Anyone know how long he's supposed to be out for? I'm not being funny as I know he can't do much about it but I'm starting to get a bit annoyed at how much game time he misses through a very stop/ start time with us. I'm also a little concerned about Winks & Wanyama

Anyone know how long he's supposed to be out for? I'm not being funny as I know he can't do much about it but I'm starting to get a bit annoyed at how much game time he misses through a very stop/ start time with us. I'm also a little concerned about Winks & Wanyama

Next week apparently.

Needs a song?

Verse 1
You’re my Lamela
Erik Lamela
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Oh when you’re stamping
On Cesc Fabregas
Oh please don’t take my Erik away

Verse 2
You’re my Lamela
Erik Lamela
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Oh when you’re calling
Wilshere a pussy
Oh please don’t take my Erik away

Tune - you are my sunshine
???

He's got a song

Everywhere you go always take lamela

(Crowded house )

I gave up on Lamela already. Every year Lamela fans hype him up but either he doesn't perform or he is injured. We gave him 5 years already. Time for the lad to go.

I can understand this sort of view. He’s missed a lot of games through injuries, and isn’t exactly much of a goal threat.

But I like him. Of all our attacking players he’s the one with some grit and determination to his game. He reminds me of Tevez in that respect. He’s also the only player in our attack with a real edge to his game. Dele has it on occasions, but Lamela is way more aggressive, in a good way.

I like him because he doesn’t tend to disappear in matches. He makes his presence felt, but also has that added potential to score and create chances.

I do think this is a pivotal season for him though. More injuries or minimal impact for the team and I can see why he’d be at risk of being moved on. Lucas Moura is a natural replacement. He’s certainly not a bad option though.

Will be watching Lamela closely this season cos he's the man he needs to prove he's good enough I'll be reporting my opinion on every performance he makes.

He did great today ,when he went direct and steamed through Fulham's defence like a gazelle and put kane in I couldn't believe it , I thought it was a matter of time before he done one of his wanky ball drags and got knocked off of the ball but alas no , showed more in 20 minutes than he showed in all the PL games he played in last season , was a big plus when he came on albeit against a stretched Fulham , he really influenced the play and seemed to play with a lot more purpose and intelligence than he has for a long time.

Definitely in credit with me so far , let's hope he can keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom