Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if i was on his wage i'd never drive anywhere, as captain of the club sorry but we need to make an example of him.... This is worse than any stunt Ade pulled..... (or at least got caught for)

Angry about drink driving? You're right I am, with good reasons.

Angry at me I mean senor sweary. I'm not saying dui is a good thing or he should get away with it...just saying all the facts should be known and let the law and club punish him. If that means stripping the captaincy then so be it but..WHY WOULD YOU BE SO DESPERATE FOR HIM TO HAVE IT REMOVED without the full facts known?

Why anyone would want him dropped is beyond me, people do realise we're playing Utd away on monday right. Only punishing ourselves dropping him, should be a fine and at most stripping captaincy, but even that seems over dramatic.

Angry at me I mean senor sweary. I'm not saying dui is a good thing or he should get away with it...just saying all the facts should be known and let the law and club punish him. If that means stripping the captaincy then so be it but..WHY WOULD YOU BE SO DESPERATE FOR HIM TO HAVE IT REMOVED without the full facts known?

Angry at you? I'm not as that would mean you had some significance to me. You don't.

I'm angry about the offence.

BTW no need to shout.

Just heard about this. I'm so bloody disappointed. I don't really see how he can continue as Captain after this. Not just because of my own view on it - which is that he should lose it - but because the club will have to be seen to make a stance. It doesn't tally at all with the whokesome image they want to promote - especially in the eyes of our NFL interests.

Ha, Ginolaflair going on a disagree spree. Idiot!!
Laughing02.gif~c200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom