Manchester United @ Old Trafford (Mon 27 Aug)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF is Jose on about. There were only 25 UTD fans left at the full time whistle. The others had slung their hooks at 80 minutes ffs. His whole interview was like he was at a different match.

Was at the game. To be fair many left but large parts of their fans were very good. I was impressed when they started singing loudly after going down 3 nil.

My son and I were in amongst them. Nearly gave ourselves away when the 3rd went in. Couldnt help letting out a loud ‘yeahhh!!!’ Had to disguise my actons by pretending to look over my shoulder for the ‘culprit’!!

Strange game. Would have swapped a kidney for a draw at half time. Then we batter them.

Now i know why they call it the Theatre of Dreams......they had a nightmare.

This guy could become a legend very quickly....

He's come out of nowhere tonight & his goal scoring record at Paris in his last season makes me think he can keep it up. What a dark horse I don't think anyone expected that from him tonight. Fucking beautiful!

Jose losing it at a press conference at the moment as well. Gorgeous! Serves him right for treating that doctor like a cunt. Don't let the door close you on your way out Jose, you've well and truly outstayed your welcome in this Country now please fuck off & let Tottenham be the reason you no longer knock about on these shores

Last edited:
At this point I'm more interested in watching spurs train than anything.
Sounds like poch it pure nutter pusing them.
I train the kids around here and think they need some poch mentality lazy zits lol

Dele. Kane :))))))

Back
Top Bottom