Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the start of the season I said I think Lucas and Lamela should be targeting 15 goals across all competitions all season this year, great to see both are 1/5th towards that target so early on. If both do so, Sonny chips in with a similar total then I think our boys will be doing more than their job helping Harry out. Really there are six players in our squad, Lamela, Lucas, Son, Dele, Eriksen and Harry of course that should be looking at double digits on goals should they have a half decent season.

Great to have finishers we just need to start creating a little more and of course to keep it tight at the back, especially when it comes to crosses.

giphy.gif

Are you slow?

As a player (prior to this season) I didn't rate him but I admit he has been very good this season. Is it that hard to get?
You said "not a fan", and not "was not a fan" which insinuates present tense, so you're saying that even though you admit he's been "very good for a while now" you still aren't a fan of him. Don't think I'm the one struggling with intelligence here, mate.

Back
Top Bottom