Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who said this lot were small time???
A reunion for fans and players for a trophy they won 38 years ago.:dembelelol:
They also had one in the past for the 'Boys of 86' a year when they won erm ..... Nothing..

Knees up Mother Brown Forum: View topic - 1980 FA cup reunion at Southend theatre 11th October
Theatre you say.....I’ll certainly make the effort.
6PIG3tS.jpg

“In my youth, I fought a lot. There was wins and there were losses. It’s normal for a boy, for a man. I want to announce my next fight. I don’t want to listen to that Kobelkov any longer. I want to call him out for a fight and get my revenge on all those things he’s said on air. I’m waiting for an answer.”
:harrysmile:

Beginning to warm to the owners and a special round of applause to Karren Brady for this latest piece of money-spinning: The Fashion Edit : The Heritage Collection
How fucking brilliant is that!! Move them out of their home, rip the soul out of the club and relocate them in a bowl of lego and sellotape, then sell them tat to remind them what they have done, genius.
:harrylol:
The seats are on that. So they didn't manage to shift them

Back
Top Bottom