Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But let's not forget how weak our nench really is. With our 3 most creative players out, although Sissoko made an excellent pass, it's 1 in a million for him. Sissoko and Dier are simply a terrible midfield. Whenis Scrooge Levy going to pony up and buy some good players so we have strength in depth. And Sanchez is a waste of space. We don't need a sweeper which is all he is. It's like a 10 man team for 95% of the game.

West Ham have played well enough but they haven't really threatened have they. I don't feel at any point in the first half I was concerned. Important that we kill the game off though or they will come back later in the game as it's their cup final.

But let's not forget how weak our nench really is. With our 3 most creative players out, although Sissoko made an excellent pass, it's 1 in a million for him. Sissoko and Dier are simply a terrible midfield. Whenis Scrooge Levy going to pony up and buy some good players so we have strength in depth. And Sanchez is a waste of space. We don't need a sweeper which is all he is. It's like a 10 man team for 95% of the game.
Shut the fuck up

I don't know what you are talking about. Until the assist, so many of our moves broke down because of him not knowing what to do with the ball and taking too long to think. His only successful passes were sideways.

Are you new to football? What you have written is complete bollocks.

That was all a bit too easy to be honest.

Considering we're without our best left back and centre back. Without Dele and Eriksen and Son isn't even in the line-up, we're actually not doing too badly.

Deserve to be in the lead and I'm glad it was Lamela that got it - what a season he's having.

Fuck off

A nench with Eriksen sitting on it...

Not in this thread man

:llorishuh:

Kane was pretty isolated again. That is my major gripe so far.

Spam not putting our midfield under pressure so we are actually able to get it forward somewhat smoothly.

Would still like to see less slow, methodical build up play.

Seems our best plan is to pull Winks, Sissoko, and Dier deep and then cut the lines to get Lucas or Lamela ok the ball.

Back
Top Bottom