Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But let's not forget how weak our nench really is. With our 3 most creative players out, although Sissoko made an excellent pass, it's 1 in a million for him. Sissoko and Dier are simply a terrible midfield. Whenis Scrooge Levy going to pony up and buy some good players so we have strength in depth. And Sanchez is a waste of space. We don't need a sweeper which is all he is. It's like a 10 man team for 95% of the game.

Have you even seen our bench today you melt? Eriksen, Dembele, Aurier, Son... with players like Dele and Verts out injured its pretty damn impressive.

Sissoko having a very tidy game, lovely to see him with such a nice assist.
Winksy overdoing it sometimes but also lovely seeing him confident on the ball, he looking good.
Its very difficult creating, they seem to be seriously packing out the defense when we have the ball.
Hoping we can extend the lead then open the floodgates as they fall to pieces.

Lamela is taking some pressure off Arry scoring goals this season so far, need more players to do the same!

If only Sanchez would have hit that anywhere else! Should be 2-0.

Decent half. Lamela looking lively.

I mentally urge Sissoko to move the ball on whenever he gets it but gotta give him props for the assist.

That was all a bit too easy to be honest.

Considering we're without our best left back and centre back. Without Dele and Eriksen and Son isn't even in the line-up, we're actually not doing too badly.

Deserve to be in the lead and I'm glad it was Lamela that got it - what a season he's having.

I can’t understand why West Ham stepped off the gas, they had us rattled at one point but just seemed to stop playing, maybe the injuries to Zabaletta (knocking them down to ten men for awhile) and then Yarmalenko fucked up the momentum they seemed to have built midway through that half. The last 15 minutes was a stroll for us, and we weren’t even playing great.

Sissoko did well for the goal, if he’s going play (and I wish he wouldn’t) that wide forward area is where he should play, not in midfield where his touch is heavy and his technique is woeful, and his passing is clunky.

I don't think there's an agenda.

He's mostly awful, so he's mostly gonna get stick .... that's life.

Freund was fucking awful and he's heralded as a club legend ffs.

Who cares what you think of his 'ability' - he's a Spurs player. Back the big bastard.

Back
Top Bottom