PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You on your rag breh? Learn to laugh

No man..actually.. fuck you and that horse you rode in on... don't come across like a misogynistic dick...Am sick yo death of entitled moaning whinging cunts slagging off everything they can..oh and am also sick to death of so called funny cunts like you. Support the team, don't overreact, don't melt and if you don't like it then don't fucking come on here and be a sad basement dwelling fuck.

Plus we've gifted them a goal from Alderw
A draw doesn't knock us out does it?

Just means we need Barca to beat Inter twice and for us to beat Inter like before, right?
Nope - we either need to win all our games including the one against Barca away....... Or we need Barca to beat Inter twice and PSV to beat or get at least a point against Inter...... Whilst beating Inter and PSV.......

Only way forward is getting something at Barca and beating Inter and PSV at hkme

71% possesion, 23 shots with nine on target. We should have buried this team. Never take our chances at crucial times.

No way this PSV wins at Inter in my opinion. We are out i'm afraid.

Just fucking unbelievable. Every game this season we fall apart at some point. We just have to sabotage ourselves don't we? They were fucking shit and we had all of the game, should have been 4-0 up and cruising, instead this shower of dogshit.

This cluster fuck wouldn't bother me so much if I thought we might take the league cup seriously now but who are we kidding
We will throw that one away from arrogance too no doubt

And failed to get it over a two man wall. Why not Trippier take it if anyone?

Because he too put it in the fucking wall half an hour ago.

Set pieces in either end have been completely unacceptable, and I don't care if Poch says it's "pride over practice". Fuck that shit. Let them train it without a ball 3 hours each day after regular training

It happened at Inter, it happens tonight again!!!
We would have 6 points if we weren't as naive or arrogant in both games... Argh I'm so annoyed!!!!!!

I hope this is the game, where we stop glorifying 1 goal leads.

The fucking arrogance of it. Fuck "controlling" games. Just get that third goal and be done with it already.

Spot on. Other teams kill games while we are nowhere near dynamic enough, too predictable trying to play safe, so we always make it hard for ourselves. Hate it. Why can't we go for it when we are superior?

Back
Top Bottom