PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Second year in a row that Tottenham have cunted up my birthday. Last year it was the 2-3 vs West Ham.

Fucking football, fucking Spurs
Have a good one anyway Bill.
And here's to a few more

tenor.gif

:adesalute:

Fair enough.
So why put so much emphasis on qualifying for it in the first place??

So many people on here get mocked and shat upon for expressing their anger at our complete disdain for the domestic trophies.

Then loads more get ridiculed and shat upon for bring angry when we limp lamely out of the holy grail that is the champions league for which we jettisoned the domestic cups to qualify for!

Some have compared our strategy to Woolwich. But you could say it's even worse. At least they've won a few cups.

We just seem happy to take the money and hope for the best.

If you can't understand or empathise with the frustration and anger shown by supporters on here tonight, then I'd seriously question your own passion and emotions.

This is football. For some of us Its a massive part of our lives.
Quality post, put very sussinctly mate....

At the start there was great hope, this got replaced with dismay, then he had a very short purple patch (about 3 weeks) had a decent pre season and seemed ready to push for a start then....

But his attitude seemed wrong. He never seemed to be on the same wavelength as his team mates.

Not the worst EPL signing, not close, but our worst signing?? There can't be too many worse for sure.

Sentiment aside Soldado was a bigger/more expensive flop.... Straight out of the Torres playbook.

Didn't play brilliant, but we're still better than them. Not unlucky though we conceded 2 bullshit goals..especially the second with no backbone to see the game out.. hugos tackle was a joke too...not sure what he was thinking...basically it's the same old shit that's been going on all season so far mate so u didn't miss a lot

Cheers.

It was one of those very rare nights where I was much happier doing what I was doing, rather than watching us play. They don’t happen very often.

I watched the highlights. It’s highly unlikely that we’ll win the competition (even before this result), but it looked like a strong performance generally. That’s encouraging.

Mindless happyclapper bot ahoy.

Is it Airfixx? Or Guido or Joe Clash? It’s doesn’t matter because there is no personality amongst them and they all say the same thing!
Well we don’t confuse league games with cup games. As for personality - do you really think you have one? You are comfortably the most boring, ill informed poster this board has ever chucked up. A ghastly pseud still trying to ride a literary unicycle before you’ve thrown away the stabilisers. Put the thesaurus down and hide the razor blades you dysfunctional cave dweller. Engage - what are you afraid of?

Just to echo some of the sentiment on here, if we drop to the EL I would love to see us try win it and if we did it would be the greatest night I'd have experienced as a Spurs fan having supported the club from 1994

Just to echo some of the sentiment on here, if we drop to the EL I would love to see us try win it and if we did it would be the greatest night I'd have experienced as a Spurs fan having supported the club from 1994

I can't understand why anyone thinks we would have a chance of winning the Europa even if we tried hard because on the evidence of our play I don't feel that confident about the idea. I know it is easier than the CL but you still have to beat probably at least one decent team, perhaps one more. And I think we could well slip up against teams we should beat all day long on paper in any case.

I can't understand why anyone thinks we would have a chance of winning the Europa even if we tried hard because on the evidence of our play I don't feel that confident about the idea. I know it is easier than the CL but you still have to beat probably at least one decent team, perhaps one more. And I think we could well slip up against teams we should beat all day long on paper in any case.

Liverpool got to the final of the CL. We’re a much better team than them (and will finish above them, again). If we end up in the Europa we’ll be one of the best teams in the shitty tournament.

Back
Top Bottom