PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was no need for him to come out and do the challenge, same shit vs Barca

There was no need for Eriksen to make a blind back pass from the fucking halfway line, or for the God like "he who must never get criticized" Toby to fuck about when last man with the ball.

But wait, lets blame Lloris who has won us more points than anyone this season. Short memories some fuckers on here, who can't think back to last weekend.

We ain't winning the CL, so why the shit storm?

Get behind the Captain, Manager and Club and man the fuck up.

Cunts.

Our CL campaign comes down to two shit set pieces. The one against Inter and the one tonight. We should be able to defend those properly even with 10 men.

This is a strange season for many reasons and you can see that the players are trapped in a strange malaise just waiting for the stadium to be finished and the promised season to actually start.
Do u really believe that a stadium will fix all of this.. I cannot see our players suddenly being able to see out a game just because of a stadium. I can see us doing the same shit in that stadium. But levy will not care, just like he doesn't care right now.. he's got what he wants. More money coming very soon, in his new shiney stadium. Mopo getting us in the champions league without real investment has made levys life complete. What a scumbag he really is......nothing will change in terms of us investing or seriously trying to win anything. Levy won't allow it..

Unfortunately not pal. I just tallied up the goals we've conceded and saw that the wide areas seem to be a strong source of success for teams going up against us. Not sure if it's the fullbacks or centrebacks that are more to blame for this but I thought it made for interesting reading. Set pieces and crosses seem to be a current issue
I have a theory on this.....
Dh6aaW5WkAAH-MZ.jpg

Do u really believe that a stadium will fix all of this.. I cannot see our players suddenly being able to see out a game just because of a stadium. I can see us doing the same shit in that stadium. But levy will not care, just like he doesn't care right now.. he's got what he wants. More money coming very soon, in his new shiney stadium. Mopo getting us in the champions league without real investment has made levys life complete. What a scumbag he really is......nothing will change in terms of us investing or seriously trying to win anything. Levy won't allow it..

"You're a tiger..... Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaah!!!"

Your Levy-rage is so sexy.... :ledleylick:

Janssen is one of the worst PL signings for any club not just us. The number of our supporters who defended him week in week out was actually embarrassing.

At the start there was great hope, this got replaced with dismay, then he had a very short purple patch (about 3 weeks) had a decent pre season and seemed ready to push for a start then....

But his attitude seemed wrong. He never seemed to be on the same wavelength as his team mates.

Not the worst EPL signing, not close, but our worst signing?? There can't be too many worse for sure.

Completely missed the game (first time I’ve ever missed one of our CL matches). I’ve seen the score but can anyone tell me how we played? Unlucky again, or was 2-2 fair? Did Lloris deserve a red?

Haven’t even seen the goals yet.
Didn't play brilliant, but we're still better than them. Not unlucky though we conceded 2 bullshit goals..especially the second with no backbone to see the game out.. hugos tackle was a joke too...not sure what he was thinking...basically it's the same old shit that's been going on all season so far mate so u didn't miss a lot

We ain't winning the CL, so why the shit storm?
Fair enough.
So why put so much emphasis on qualifying for it in the first place??

So many people on here get mocked and shat upon for expressing their anger at our complete disdain for the domestic trophies.

Then loads more get ridiculed and shat upon for being angry when we limp lamely out of the holy grail that is the champions league for which we jettisoned the domestic cups to qualify for!

Some have compared our strategy to Woolwich. But you could say it's even worse. At least they've won a few cups.

We just seem happy to take the money and hope for the best.

If you can't understand or empathise with the frustration and anger shown by supporters on here tonight, then I'd seriously question your own passion and emotions.

This is football. For some of us Its a massive part of our lives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom