New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Turns out the delay was to allow the players to rehearse a dance routine

That place is gonna look so good packed!

EDIT:
Found the intro to the dance routine

How does our lighting system compare to other stadia in London? I'm guessing it will be a big selling point (along with the artificial surface we have underneath) for music concerts.

The cockerel really is the jewel in the crown. What a view!

index.php

The cockerel really is the jewel in the crown. What a view!

index.php

Just looks incredibly classy.

When I heard the cockerel was going to be part of the new stadium I was caught in two minds at first. I didn't think it would look right, almost out of place with the modern aesthetic of the the new stadium but they've done it incredibly well and I think I speak for us all when I say I couldn't be happier with how it looks in the end.

Just looks incredibly classy.

When I heard the cockerel was going to be part of the new stadium I was caught in two minds at first. I didn't think it would look right, almost out of place with the modern aesthetic of the the new stadium but they've done it incredibly well and I think I speak for us all when I say I couldn't be happier with how it looks in the end.

You speak for me certainly, that photo got me a little emotional. It's the perfect balance of modern style with a touch of the old familiar thrown in, amazing really.

Back
Top Bottom