New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm on the high road and see the thing every day. It's killing me!!!!!
I get that totally.
Being able to go in OUR pubs pre post match as well.
I just wanna go home
There are people who I have seen most match days,for the last 15 years in some cases 30+years,but haven't seen since we were at Wembley. Not friends, but just people who's faces you got to know.I miss that..A lot.

I've been watching this thread with keen anticipation. The new stadium is significant to many, for a variety of reasons. My personal reason was my Dad seeing his beloved Spurs running out for the first time.

Unfortunately whilst immensely strong he just couldn't deal with everything that was thrown at him and in the end lost the battle.

In the weeks leading up to his death, when the reality sunk in that he could fight it no longer, the triviality of football became apparent, it's merely a distraction from normal life and the things that really matter.

So my Dad, my best friend and my rock has gone but not without teaching me one more lesson.

Love you Dad, always will.
Really sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you and your family.

More pics from last night's event...
KTkaGq0_d.jpg

l9CK0pr_d.jpg

Glzt44c_d.jpg

y3Uf1ZP_d.jpg

ku6I2Mg_d.jpg

XvAa3nC_d.jpg

5PP5Wsi_d.jpg

KTnuayF_d.jpg

HuRoqDC_d.jpg

ia6cpob_d.jpg

tQ3NkXi_d.jpg

46XjT2s_d.jpg

ey57PYn_d.jpg

jSYpK9a_d.jpg

I've been watching this thread with keen anticipation. The new stadium is significant to many, for a variety of reasons. My personal reason was my Dad seeing his beloved Spurs running out for the first time.

Unfortunately whilst immensely strong he just couldn't deal with everything that was thrown at him and in the end lost the battle.

In the weeks leading up to his death, when the reality sunk in that he could fight it no longer, the triviality of football became apparent, it's merely a distraction from normal life and the things that really matter.

So my Dad, my best friend and my rock has gone but not without teaching me one more lesson.

Love you Dad, always will.
You've just made me tear up on the train!
I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm just surprised the ASA didn't throw out the complaint. It is factually correct that we are the only place to watch CL football in London - Wembley is still in London.

The Premium Seats bit is just small print.

reading that report they pretty much did, they paid lip service and gave the child a pat on the head.

I get that totally.
Being able to go in OUR pubs pre post match as well.
I just wanna go home
There are people who I have seen most match days,for the last 15 years in some cases 30+years,but haven't seen since we were at Wembley. Not friends, but just people who's faces you got to know.I miss that..A lot.
Like the guy in the half and half shirts in the Bell and Hare.

Now, this has a bloody fireplace in it!!!! Levy's private chamber? Or Poch's maybe, seeing as only Poch's and his staff are in the picture with Levy it's a worthy guess?????
HuRoqDC_d.jpg
So where do I go to sell my soul to get an invite to watch a game from this room? I'd sell my body but they would only laugh!

So where do I go to sell my soul to get an invite to watch a game from this room? I'd sell my body but they would only laugh!
per match hospitality at the red library starts at £960 for Cat A, £450 for Cat C ... gulp.
https://premiumconcierge.Woolwich.com/matchday-hospitality/
On our website it's still a matter of "if you can't afford it don't ask ..."

Now, this has a bloody fireplace in it!!!! Levy's private chamber? Or Poch's maybe, seeing as only Poch's and his staff are in the picture with Levy it's a worthy guess?????
HuRoqDC_d.jpg

It looks lovely and all that but even as an old cunt now, a few games i'd still be bored and wish it was the 80s and i was back on the shelf.

image.php

Veil on the West side of the stadium continues to progress - so difficult to forecast progress going forward as the guys on the cherry pickers seem to spend hours going over parts of the veil that others have put up - but with all the framework in place up to the veil, you'd hope that within a week all or the vast the majority of the rest of the west side will be fully veiled.

The TV screen to the left of the stairs and right of the main entrance now looks complete - but I assume this will be tested before surrounded by the veil, and that could delay completion of the veil !

Bit the veil is looking better and better the more complete it is !

Back
Top Bottom