Huddlestone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what's the difference between THIS and the 'Tommy Huddlestone Huddlestone' thread... oh, doesn't work any more, does it... bugger...

back to the Evening Standard and Scissors for me then!!!! :avbshock: :dempsey: :defoe:

He looked very much at his level today playing for Hull.
Don't regret his leaving at all. I'm glad he's not blocking the progress of others.

I love Tommy H. Best long distance passer of he ball I’ve ever seen. Love the way he strikes the ball
Love the man too and when he connected with the ball, the ball stayed hit. The flight of the ball often stuck on the same flight path, nothing more spectacular than that.

All that said and done he needed time on the ball, close him down and he was taken out of the game too easily, the PL was too fast for him. That clip is point in case, all the time on the ball.

I love Tommy H. Best long distance passer of he ball I’ve ever seen. Love the way he strikes the ball

I remember a commentator saying of Dawson “and there’s another one of his trademark 80 yard passes.”

It was a punt.

I liked Hundredstone but was the kind of player you’d need to build a team around, due to being slower than a dead tortoise in glue. Some of his passes really were exceptional, and he had a sweet strike.

I’d imagine him in a high press game would look something like this:

battle-of-the-bastards.gif

Back
Top Bottom