Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dp9qfXYWkAA1EYT.jpg

I had to go make a celebratory sandwich but I have you brother
Is it a real photo?

Yeah with Erisken on the pitch and scoring the goal - hence the point. This is too much stupid for one evening.

You seem deeply unhappy, despite our second 8-1-2 in our last 11 games. Lost to Barcelona and Shitty, drew with PSV away.

Consider supporting one of the above instead, for your mental and spiritual wellbeing.

I think Inter will drop the ball against PSV. PSV are not awful, they are just the 4th best team in our group. If Inter don't score early the pressure will build so long as we don't go behind at Barca. And against Barca we are going to fight because we have to get a result, we play better against the big teams, and Poch is Espanyol.

Back
Top Bottom