Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s winning my heart over. I absolutely love what he brings to the table for us, so much running power and strength.

Also his decision making has improved remarkably!

Great game again today, hopefully he keeps it up.

The thing I love the most is the snarky reactions to his doing good are evaporating into thin air. He's a genuinely important cog at the moment, has been for a couple of months now. The impact he had in our match winning goal was the first time I have looked at him celebrating with the boys and seen him look like he's one of them. He made a vital contribution this evening and it seems been something that's been coming for a while now. My absolute first choice in midfield when the teamsheets go in at the moment. He simply has to start every game whilst this wonderful run of form is going on. Peak Moussa years ahead potentially!

A heads up, he made that goal yet walks away with no assist. The finer complexities of basic numbers that are sometimes misleading in a nutshell tonight with the big man

hope folks are not trying to rewrite Sissoko's history with the club
for 2 seasons he was poor & was given stick by us, I and many could not see him turning it around,
But credit to the guy he has turned around his performances and has shown lots of mental strength to come thru that,
I said everyone can have 1 good game, but Moussa has played well all season so far,
what can I say other than WELL DONE Moussa

Somewhere in deep space Sissoko is being tested by some super advanced civilization by inserting tubes up his bum after they replaced him with an android version of himself here on Earth.

I wish space Sissoko a pleasant travel.

at the start of this season, i gave sissoko the nickname "a man", as that was all he was. just a man who was there to make up the numbers

my god how much he has improved this season going from an absolute donkey to the first name on the teamsheet. If he keeps this up, he deserves to be our player of the season just for the sheer amount of work he has put in and his determination to prove all of us who have been slagging him off wrong

Back
Top Bottom