Just because you can...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's too many people on here anyway. Not been on all day and its taking me ages to trawl through all the inglorious shite you lot have been posting. I don't have time for this.

Ban some fuckers please.

Not me though. :adegrin:

Ah, those were the days. We were so innocent then.
Ah yes, they were simpler times, better times.

We were a young, beautiful family then, without a discernible mother figure. A young woman came to us to help control our immaturity, and our days were then spent frollicking in dandelion fields and singing beautiful songs. Those were fine days, but war was threatening to tear our family apart. Then the Nazis came..

Wait a second, I'm sorry. That's The Sound of Music.

My bad.

There's too many people on here anyway. Not been on all day and its taking me ages to trawl through all the inglorious shite you lot have been posting. I don't have time for this.

Ban some fuckers please.

Not me though. :adegrin:

Ban the Yanks....

US%20BOMBER.jpg

li-canada-fighters-getty.jpg

570f80b0c1799f845387edf81e5419131081420402-1302217370-4d9e429a-620x348.jpg

bombing.jpe

:bentley:

:levyeyes:

So it would seem this thread marks the start of the censorship of TFC.

Shame. I had hoped this place would not become the sanitised shitholes that the other places have.

Still....

Fuck the guy that cheated in that game by putting his thumb down by the side of his hand so you couldn't get it and then pinned your thumb down when you tried to get it (I was that guy).

There's tactics to thumbwars?! No wonder I always lose...well, that and the fact I can't seem to apply any pressure with my thumb since I broke it when I was a kid. :(

So it would seem this thread marks the start of the censorship of TFC.

Shame. I had hoped this place would not become the sanitised shitholes that the other places have.

Still....

Is it censorship if you're just letting people know that sometimes, they don't have to insist on having the last word and that sometimes, with some people, it's not even worth having a word at all!?

Back
Top Bottom