Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will forever be happy with Mourinho after calling out Conte as a match fixer and telling him to keep his hair on.

He's been gold for a while to be honest and as long as he isn't destroying our club, he can continue managing our rivals.

It's a real shame. Under his guidance they had a big chance of reaching the mid table promised lands. Sad news to see the project not come to fruition.

If he goes, then I reckon it'll be in 6 matches time.

They've got some really difficult ones - Chavs, Citeh (!), Juve twice.

He either turns it around, in which case - wow!! Or he doesn't (more likely). By the end of that lot, they could be even further down the table, and hanging in the CL by a thread. Even the away fans will be calling for his head in that case.

Get the new guy in November. The next load of games are much easier. Palace, Saints, Fools, Young Boys. Only Gooners and thats at home. I know Yanited are looking at the long term, but they'd still want the new guy to make a flying start (look, we've done the right thing); and give Maureen either enough time to turn it around or to give him enough rope (look, we've done the right thing).

Personally I'd like option 3. To limp along a bit more. Ideally get the wins against Juventus to keep him there as long as possible.

Go fuck yourself you nonce, acting hard on the Internet. Pathetic
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom