Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ok. tha'ts a start.

I am trying to be constructive here because I have some time now, so you were in Korea as a non Korean, visited someone tomb because you liked the grounds, fine. and you talked to some koreans who said Park Jisung is shit but turned out they were north Koreans? wait you said the majority of people you talked to said Park was shit right? were you in north korea then?
No, I was in South Korea at the time, Yi Sun-Shin's shrine isn't in North Korea, it's in Asan. I do work in North Korea though, that's why I had to go on a fact finding mission which included gathering information on national traitors like Park

What a beautiful player to watch in this form. Can score from absolutely anywhere can't he? Either foot. I almost expect a goal when I see him with the ball outside the box and ready to shoot.

At this rate he'll join Kane in the golden boot chase in the next two games.

No, I was in South Korea at the time, Yi Sun-Shin's shrine isn't in North Korea, it's in Asan. I do work in North Korea though, that's why I had to go on a fact finding mission which included gathering information on national traitors like Park
So you have been to both north and south Korea but mostly been in North Korea doing some work involving gathering info on traitors like Park?

If Son ever stumbles upon this thread and sees how you fuckers have ruined it, I'm afraid he will lose the joie de vivre that has made us fall in love with him. No more big smiles. No more intricate high five choreography. No more club social media videos. Just sad Sonny, putting it in the back of the net thinking about The Multi The Multi and Luvf Luvf and whether or not Park was a piece of shit.
:sonhmm:

What a beautiful player to watch in this form. Can score from absolutely anywhere can't he? Either foot. I almost expect a goal when I see him with the ball outside the box and ready to shoot.

At this rate he'll join Kane in the golden boot chase in the next two games.

I agree. Sons been diligently working ever since he got here and through some shit here but he has arrived and I think with Kane ready to take himself and his mates to the promised land. Good to see you Totti. I thought you were out there at times, I was wrong. You were all football. I think I am going head case here trying with Multi

1. Incorrect (see 4) 2.National Duty when you're a footballer means playing for your football team. 3. Many Koreans disagree with you. Finally, I've spent a lot of time in Korea and spoken to hundreds about Park Ji-Sung, the vast majority said he was a piece of shit.
You make no sense at all.
Talking shit about PJS in Korea is like talking shit about Jesus in a church.
It only makes sense if you were speaking to Koreans in your delusion.
What are you by the way? Is your job asking people around about PJS in Korea? LOL

PJS is more than a football legend in Korea PERIOD

Not to praise PJS whatsoever. It's just a fact.
No more bullshit from down here, please?

Last edited:
You make no sense at all.
Talking shit about PJS in Korea is like talking shit about Jesus in a church.
It only makes sense if you were speaking to Koreans in your delusion.
What are you by the way? Is your job asking people around about PJS in Korea? LOL

PJS is more than a football legend in Korea PERIOD
In my role, I've found him to be a divisive figure and a good source of propaganda

No, mostly in The North but some time down South gathering information

Ok then one last questions, I am hoping,
when you say, gathering information on national traitors like Park, the county you are referring to is?:

1. North Korea
2. South Korea
3. KOREA

tenor.gif

Just The Multi The Multi trying to whore himself out for some last minute votes for the Judas Awards thread

The Multi The Multi

Can't believe I made an account just to correct all these BS you are making lol. First of all, we would never call Park piece of shit and we have huge respect for what he had done for our country. Yes, he retired because he wants to give young star players chance to play. There are articles and youtube videos that he actually said he decided to retire because of those reasons. I don't even wanna bother to post it up here. You can't even read/understand Korean anyway lol. 저능한 병신새끼 ㅋㅋㅋ

Last edited:
Would everyone please hold your horses. I am not too far from the diagnosis. I'll get to the pills and everything soon.

The Multi The Multi

Can't believe I made an account just to correct all these BS you are making lol. First of all, we would never call Park piece of shit and we have huge respect for what he had done for our country. Yes, he retired because he wants to give young star players chance to play. There are articles and youtube videos that he actually said why he decided to retire because of those reasons. I don't even wanna bother to post it up here. You can't even read/understand Korean anyway lol. 저능한 병신새끼 ㅋㅋㅋ
Yeah, and Robbie Keane joined Liverpool because they were his boyhood club, 촌놈 또라이

Back
Top Bottom