Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The most insanely streaky player I have ever seen in my 30 years of watching this sport.

Capable of some rubbish as seen at the beginning of this season and also capable of being there with the very best in the world.

Just unbelievable.

The most insanely streaky player I have ever seen in my 30 years of watching this sport.

Capable of some rubbish as seen at the beginning of this season and also capable of being there with the very best in the world.

Just unbelievable.
To be fair, he played in the world cup and Asian Games without a break. I dont expect any player to be in any good form after that. He needs rest.

c1zqk4P.jpg

He retired from the national team at 29 years of age. I spoke to lots of Koreans that said they thought he was a piece of shit for abandoning the team. Case closed.
I don't believe you're Korean, your syntax screams Japanese. If you were Korean you'd know about that hatred for Park
Yeah and he played his last full season without injuries when he was 30 . Quit trying.

The Multi The Multi , I literally lol'ed when you said PJS abandoned his national team. He had his knee problem and the other reason that he retired from his national team was give other players chance to play on the ground. He is very humble guy and almost all Koreans have nothing but respect for him. I highly doubt any Koreans would call him piece of shit. either you're making up the story or they are just an idiots. I'm Korean and been following EPL ever since Park got into United in 05 :)
I literally just LOL'd when you said he retired to give other players a chance. The level of self-deception going on here makes me think I'm talking to north koreans

You dont know Sejong? You must be Japanese too. I don't get all these Japanese guys love for Park

you brought him up. I bothered to ask who he is. just answer the question other than rambling on to something else from your head

you brought him up. I bothered to ask who he is. just answer the question other than rambling on to something else from your head
If you don't know who he is then you aren't Korean. Why is a Japanese guy on a Spurs forum supporting Park Ji-Sung? Bizarre behaviour, you should fuck off

A quick one as a shout out to our Korean superstar! What an absolute gem he’s turned out to be. Have you ever seen a more deadly two footed player in our shirt? Him, Dele, Eriksen & Kane you’ll be hard pushed to find a better attacking four around, all picked up for just under £40m

If you don't know who he is then you aren't Korean. Why is a Japanese guy on a Spurs forum supporting Park Ji-Sung? Bizarre behaviour, you should fuck off

couldn't even answer a simple question but would ramble on and on about nothing you know. how pathetic

as someone above suggested:

As a side note, I think the Multi guy may be confused between the United player Park Jisung and Woolwich player Park Chuyoung. The latter did try to avoid the military service by obtaining a Monaco passport and got a public backlash.

I think everyone is reaching here now, but this could be the only possible explanation for your bizarre postings about Jisung Park who is highly regarded among most Korean football fans. Were you confused between the two?

Just unbelievable.

He's 26 so the peak years are coming up. Think he's entering the territory where he is no longer the underrated guy but will be accepted as an elite player.

couldn't even answer a simple question but would ramble on and on about nothing you know. how pathetic

as someone above suggested:

As a side note, I think the Multi guy may be confused between the United player Park Jisung and Woolwich player Park Chuyoung. The latter did try to avoid the military service by obtaining a Monaco passport and got a public backlash.

I think everyone is reaching here now, but this could be the only possible explanation for your bizarre postings about Jisung Park who is highly regarded among most Korean football fans. Were you confused between the two?
I know the difference, Park Ji-Sung is the ugly rat face one. I also know Sejong, which makes me more Korean than you. I also know the great loser Yi Sun-Shin, I've been to his tomb where Koreans remember his fight against you Japanese

I know the difference, Park Ji-Sung is the ugly rat face one. I also know Sejong, which makes me more Korean than you. I also know the great loser Yi Sun-Shin, I've been to his tomb where Koreans remember his fight against you Japanese

why did you have to go to a tomb of someone you think as such a loser? how terrible it must have been you little sick puppy.

I liked the grounds, he was a noble loser anyway. You have to celebrate what you have

ok. tha'ts a start.

I am trying to be constructive here because I have some time now, so you were in Korea as a non Korean, visited someone tomb because you liked the grounds, fine. and you talked to some koreans who said Park Jisung is shit but turned out they were north Koreans? wait you said the majority of people you talked to said Park was shit right? were you in north korea then?

Back
Top Bottom