Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, this first half tells us three important things about our club.

1. Wolvesgate was avoidable.
2. The root cause of Wolvesgate was weak small club mentality, not fatigue.
3. The critique from apologist supporters is detrimental, while the critique from supporters who demand higher standards is vital.

Be a real supporter, confront a difficult reality.

Happy New Year
Or that we are playing much poorer opposition so it's easy to score against them, and if we slow down in the 2nd half it wont matter as much.

Skipp on for Dele at half time would be my move. Just give him a bit of a rest and get Skipp a nice 45 minutes under his belt against the worst team in the league. Also means we don't have to play Winks as our designated defensive midfielder.

The longer the game goes on, get Lucas on for Son so we can keep Son relatively fresh for the big games before he goes off on international duty.

I think Alli's been poor, but I'd be more tempted to take Eriksen off, get some rest into his legs, Skipp central and shuffle Winks to were Eriksen was and have him and Sissoko subbing off Skipp.

Training session... Sissoko playing well, the only complaints are Alan Smith miserably droning On! Why do they let him do our games?
And that Alex the mistress of the bleeding obvious.

Back
Top Bottom