Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love being a Welsh Spurs fan no matter our differences we're like a big happy yid family on TFC.

Let's thrash these Welsh wankers

giphy.gif

Some lovely stats for you all

- We have only lost once in their last 27 meetings with newly promoted teams.
- We haven't conceded a single goal to Cardiff in our last 6 meetings with them.
- We've got the best away record in the league.
- Cardiff lost their last home game 5-1

tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

I love Foyth and actually prefer him to Sanchez but I don't agree that we should be chopping and changing our centre backs every single week. We need some consistency in our centre back pairing. We seemed to be changing our centre back pairing almost every single week so I'm glad we have Sanchez/Alderweireld again.

I'd want Sanchez/Alderweireld partnering eachother in every single league game now until Vertonghen is back where Vertonghen comes back in for Sanchez - Foyth will get his chance in the cups, perhaps the League Cup semi final too or if we go three at the back in certain league games.

Spurs game and we have Alan Smith commentating and Alex Scott in the studio.

Least it ainโ€™t Neville and Carragher.

โ€˜โ€™Good tactics from Poch, Poch should leave, Kane took his goal well and should leave the club, Eriksen ainโ€™t bad, needs to leave Tottenham really, not sure what a player like Dele is doing are Spurs, needs to progress to bigger things, Tottenham fans making all the noise, they need to leave tooโ€™โ€™.

Back
Top Bottom