Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So over the winter period, we've:

Played: 4
Won: 3
Lost: 1
Scored: 15
Conceded: 5

Gone up to second in the league, created a bigger gap between us and the fourth place and as it stands have lost no ground on top spot.

Bring it on.

PlaintiveUnsightlyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

I don’t care what “other forums” think of this place.
All forums are a fucking joke including here.

One thing worse than a “cunt off” is an off topic “cunt off” about cunts offs.

Just post something else that you would like to talk about instead, and those that want to debate you will debate you.
Do you come here often? Fancy a babysham?

Warnock thinks we shouldn’t have an advantage by going home, but thinks it’s fine we are disadvantaged.

Notice how no one “cheated” today.
So now it’s the stadium and we aren’t contenders....

How about the PL force them into the Welsh League where they should be

We win and City win and the way I would look at the festive window is that we didn't lose ground on Liverpool and gained 6 points on City so it's a big game for sure and one we need to win

Clearly Warnock didn’t say that, because there’s no “me”, at the end of the sentence. Seriously, he’s as thick as a bull’s dick.

The guy is an absolute weapon, and clearly has got an axe to grind with us.

Warnock has to go down in history has one of the worst managers in the PL. The fact that he is just a bitter piece of shit after his shitty team got rolled over in less than 30 mins while we were in 1st gear is just the cherry on top

Oh come on. We were very comfortable in the second half today and in complete control. Staggeringly complacent? At 3-0? You’re having a mare.
Strolled through that second half, saving energy for bigger tests to come. I thought it was professional & whilst I’d loved to have seen us smash another 3 past them, I wouldn’t have wanted it at the risk of anyone getting injured or burning out. It was what we sometimes question Poch for- in game management.

Back
Top Bottom