Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right now it would be good to bounce back 0-1, maintain the gap ahead of Chelsea and Woolwich. The only focus should be on keeping a clean sheet. Conceded 5 goals in the last three games. With top four stable we can have a real go at two cup games pressure free. Back to basics first please Spurs.

Love being a Welsh Spurs fan no matter our differences we're like a big happy yid family on TFC.

Let's thrash these Welsh wankers

giphy.gif

we're plying way too many games together to compete. how many points will we get away at the chavs, oil riggers and the dippers? i mean, manure and the scum may well be closer than we think come the end of the season. it's going to take a massive effort to finish in the top four if you ask me. we can do it it but it's going to be extremely tough.

Time to play Llorente isnt it? We need someone for them to occupy.
Ideally we rotate the midfield. But who do we got now?
Lets just make the opponent guessing. Poch needs to step up for yet a new challenge.

Poch will get them back on the horse for this one. After saturdays abomination of a match, he will have them firing again.
Let’s just go there, get the points & watch city and Liverpool slug it out.

Time to play Llorente isnt it?
We need someone for them to occupy.
Ideally we rotate the midfield. But who do we got now?
Lets just make the opponent guessing. Poch needs to step up for yet a new challenge.
I'm no football manager, only a superstitious football romantic, which is why I'd throw in an ex-Swansea player against Cardiff... he's BOUND to score!!

Luckily, I'm NOT a manager... which is probably why he won't start! :kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom