Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve have answered a manager will use any excuse after a defeat. I look at actions rather word and his actions say everything. But everything Poch says is gospel right?
It's a simple yes or no question.

Don't avoid it.

Do you believe Poch when he said the boys lacked energy for the Wolves game?

Funny he makes excuses about energy but he also called out their mentality? Hmm...funny excuse making that.

This a whoopin'.

Now, answer the question.

For those in here still carrying out an autopsy on the Wolves game, will you please take your billy big bollocks arguments over to that game thread.

You have finished your usefulness in here today.
this is the articulate way to put what I was trying to say, fuck off clinging onto our last defeat that gave you so much joy you utter pricks

Lacking energy due to thinking we would walk it without breaking sweat? Yes
But not due to a run of 3 gamess in 6 days too?

You don't think fatigue can also be mental combined with the physical? Do our dispossession stats from the Wolves game not prove that.

Tell, you what mate, go play 3 games in 6 days, even at a low intensity, tell me how you feel during that 3rd one.

For those in here still carrying out an autopsy on the Wolves game, will you please take your billy big bollocks arguments over to that game thread.

You have finished your usefulness in here today.

Just wondering where all the people who think we’re fatigued are, and why they aren’t berating the manager for not looking after key players.

Game was dead for 70 minutes.
Why did Kane play 90?

It's a simple yes or no question.

Don't avoid it.

Do you believe Poch when he said the boys lacked energy for the Wolves game?

Funny he makes excuses about energy but he also called out their mentality? Hmm...funny excuse making that.

This a whoopin'.

Now, answer the question.

Oh god back on this stupid answer the question tactic of yours. Again no I don’t believe him because fatigue is not selective and Wolves didn’t have an advantage over us on this. It’s an easy excuse which most managers use over this period. You are like a child in terms of your answer and conduct on here.

But not due to a run of 3 gamess in 6 days too?

You don't think fatigue can also be mental combined with the physical? Do our dispossession stats from the Wolves game not prove that.

Tell, you what mate, go play 3 games in 6 days, even at a low intensity, tell me how you feel during that 3rd one.

But when Wolves beat us we had the same rest from the last game, which we won 5-0, as we did to this game.

Why are we combating fatigue for 8 games with no problem at all, and then suffering from it randomly, on the games we lost.

Dv2R8G5X4AMmWu3.jpg

Oh god back on this stupid answer the question tactic of yours. Again no I don’t believe him because fatigue is not selective and Wolves didn’t have an advantage over us on this. It’s an easy excuse which most managers use over this period. You are like a child in terms of your answer and conduct on here.
Fatigue isn't selective, that's why it occurs, generally, after a period of sustained effort.

You know, like 4 games in 10 days, for example.

How funny is it that you find someone asking for answer to a question a tactic.

Back
Top Bottom