Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PlaintiveUnsightlyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

Bantz god.

Great performance by Nuno there too.

LOL!!

Funny you bring that up.

We are the side we've the fewest rest days over the Xmas period and 2nd most injuries.

Haha, done yourself over.
second fewest days rest. second largest distance travelled across the 4 games.
Liverpool: Most rest, least distance travelled.

Again, a loss is not for a single reason.

You need to get that into your head.

You’ve got it wrong.

Me:
Wolves beat us because we were arrogant, played poorly, didn’t make the right changes, believed our own hype, thought it was dead at 1-0, created fuck all, didn’t score the few we did create bar Kanes goal, Lloris was poor on a couple saves, tactically screwed when Traore went off and a real player came on.

(Is that enough reasons for you)

TFC:
No, we were fatigued

No energy against Wolves.
Two days later we've plenty against Cardiff.
Same team (bar Rose, who was pretty good today).
I can't explain it other than it's nothing to do with energy and tiredness, but more to do with mentality and an on-field leader.
You saw plenty of energy today?

I thought Dele, Winks and Kane looked knackered tbh.

No energy against Wolves.
Two days later we've plenty against Cardiff.
Same team (bar Rose, who was pretty good today).
I can't explain it other than it's nothing to do with energy and tiredness, but more to do with mentality and an on-field leader.

I think the 2 thumping wins we had before counted against us complacency wise, sorta pleased we only got 3 today!

You’ve got it wrong.

Me:
Wolves beat us because we were arrogant, played poorly, didn’t make the right changes, believed our own hype, thought it was dead at 1-0, created fuck all, didn’t score the few we did create bar Kanes goal, Lloris was poor on a couple saves, tactically screwed when Traore went off and a real player came on.

(Is that enough reasons for you)

TFC:
No, we were fatigued
But I agree with some of your reasons. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom