Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So tomorrow we have Janssen & Llorente as our strike threat......
6XsfPFS.jpg
I think Poch intimated that he might not be ready (fitness) for the weekend.

Hopefully he can show enough to make a contribution on the pitch and get the move he wants in the summer. Can't hurt to have another option up front until then.

I have to say that his work ethic must be very good if he managed to convince Poch to bring him back into the fold. I thought that was impossible, normally when Poch casts you out you stay out. I'm curious to see if he gets his old shirt number back.

I really hope he can get back in the team and perform well. He is a young player who has shown good quality in the past, I would much rather he turns his career around with us rather than elsewhere. And god knows we need all the able bodies we can get at the moment.

No matter what you think of him (and he's been pretty awful in his rare appearances), he's a Spurs player and deserves our support and respect. He now needs to get fit and show us (and more importantly, the manager) what he can do.

I can't think when he'll play. No cup competitions, only CL (last 10 battering ram sub/alternative to Llorente?) or PL games which are must-win.

If ever "like a new signing" was accurate this has to be it. Not in Poch's plans not in the clubs plans only days ago.

Chances will be limited but with Kane out for most Feb, from the bench could be a possibility if he is of the required fitness to sit there.

This could really be a career defining moment for Vinny. He has to grab this chance with both hands. I'm not stating it will be for us long term but he needs to impress. Us (if it is within him to do so) but more importantly to other clubs to revive his career. Any move away from us now is a step down. This may be the highest level he'll play so if he wants a career at a top team he has to do the business for his own sake.

Prove the doubters wrong. I always hoped he'd be a success here as we all did. As said before, "if Sissoko can do it..."

Back
Top Bottom