Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is shocking.... 65 percent of our losses have been reffed by that idiot

There are 20 referees the league can use, meaning the other 5 losses are split between 19 other officials. The guy is a joke.

Also, we haven't had a home penalty in the league since we played at White Hart Lane. Appalling stat seeing as we spend so much time in the oppositions half. Refs are too weak, Mike Dean on the other hand he just can't help himself when it comes to throwing a spanner in the works.

Look at how he gave Man City a penalty the other week, he's up his own arse and I'm glad Poch went gunning for him at the end. Refs don't give anything if we are being nice so give him a bit of the hairdryer treatment as well, get into the pricks head

That is shocking.... 65 percent of our losses have been reffed by that idiot

All because he gave us the rub off the green one season and the meme became when we get Dean we win. I don't think he's corrupt I just think he's scared on being called biased to us now to refuses to give us fuck all. That said he's still a shit ref but so are most in the league

All because he gave us the rub off the green one season and the meme became when we get Dean we win. I don't think he's corrupt I just think he's scared on being called biased to us now to refuses to give us fuck all. That said he's still a shit ref but so are most in the league
I’m a VAR convert......this shit can’t go on.
It’s almost like the officials know it so are squeezing in as much shit decisions as possible this season.

Liverpool would be about 5th with VAR

Back
Top Bottom