Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The more you look at their goal the more of a mess it is. Kane not shooting. Sanchez error and Sissoko being his usual lack self in midfield by letting Ramsay completely running off him. Shambolic all round.

Ffs last man. Why fuck about. Clear the fucking ball. Another individual defensive mistake. Different culprit this time. Our problems up front are purely down to an unfit Kane being rushed early as per every season. Best in the world when fit. Run of league wins, Dortmund win and we change it. Harry should have had more time away or cameo from bench.... hopefully I'm wrong and he scores second half

Last edited:
The more you look at their goal the more of a mess it is. Kane not shooting. Sanchez error and Sissoko being his usual lack self in midfield by letting Ramsay completely running off him. Shambolic all round.
Yes but apparently that was the gameplan for Woolwich.

He did everything right. Went the opposite way to the keeper and kept it under the bar. Not his fault the keeper pulled out a worldie.

Been our best player for me.

Also, the people calling for Harry to come off...what on earth are you smoking?

Such a frustrating game tho.
And what exactly has he done? He can't just be on the pitch because his name is Harry Kane. If he doesn't perform and we have shown better displays without him then he should be off.

The twat in goal (goons) it was a world class save bollocks it was pot luck ffs stuck his hand out and it hit it!

Sanchez missed header but in a back 3 if you are over halfway line and the spare man of the 3 coming forward to make a header the other two have to cover better, they were all culpable

I agree, but I also think Jan should be tucking round as well we shouldn't be one on one with three centre halves

If we insist on playing long ball or hoping Trippier can whack one of his crosses in to one of our players then expect to see Llorente on sooner rather than later.

Our total lack of ability in the middle of the park pretty much means we can't really play through the middle. Would be a poor move though, I think Lucas on would be just as useful if we're aiming to knock it long.

Back
Top Bottom