Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a guy.

eilud2.jpg

Sorry for my ignorance. Who is it?? Some sort of runner??

Long-distance runner, yeah.

Broke the marathon running record running at near enough 4 minutes 38 seconds per mile. The greatest marathon runner of all time

That's 17.3 seconds per 100m, 422 times in a row.

Last edited:
This City team pisses all over that Milan team though to be fair.

Funniest part of it all were the Woolwich fans saying we beat a past-it Milan team. Who then went on to knock them out of the CL the following year

Yeah but remember all they were told was to "Run abaaaht a bit...":harrysmile:

Now we have a magician in charge with a far stronger side...

Been soling myself on an hourly basis for the whole of today because I’m shit scared.

So many different ways this can go. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that we need to avoid them scoring in the first 15 minutes. No penalty gifts like last time please, even if we did get away with it.

I usually stick to beer but think I’m gonna need a bottle of rum for this one. :pochfacepalm:

I hate these cunts

The epitome of modern day football, a nothing club with a cash injection, just a northern Chelsea with less racist fans.

Would be fantastic to knock them out, show everyone you can still be successful with dignity.

Mind you i’d still want them to win the title over the dippers, my hatred for them is at another level.

See you on the other side everyone, we’ve got this.

Yids

No mistakes and take any chances that come our way and we'll stand a damn good chance.
First goal tonight could be colossal if we get it.

Been soling myself on an hourly basis for the whole of today because I’m shit scared.

So many different ways this can go. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that we need to avoid them scoring in the first 15 minutes. No penalty gifts like last time please, even if we did get away with it.

I usually stick to beer but think I’m gonna need a bottle of rum for this one. :pochfacepalm:
I get a deja vu feeling from the return leg at Dortmund, where all I could think of was "Don't concede early" and I think we handled that pretty well

Even though City is another beast, without bad luck on our side everything is possible

Fuck City. Fuck them in the eye. Fuck them in the Ass. Fuck them in the mouth. Just fuck them. Fuck the OASIS loving, Noel Gallagher worshipping blue moon cunt*s!!! Fuck their plastic flag waving shit supporting shit house atmosphere. Fuck em all!!!! Fuck Sterling and Aguero the midgets!!! Fuck De Bruyne the Prince Harry looking ginger cunt!!! Fuck both Silvas, pricks!!! Fuck Pep the bald twat............... oh and come on you Spurs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom