Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck City. Fuck them in the eye. Fuck them in the Ass. Fuck them in the mouth. Just fuck them. Fuck the OASIS loving, Noel Gallagher worshipping blue moon cunt*s!!! Fuck their plastic flag waving shit supporting shit house atmosphere. Fuck em all!!!! Fuck Sterling and Aguero the midgets!!! Fuck De Bruyne the Prince Harry looking ginger cunt!!! Fuck both Silvas, pricks!!! Fuck Pep the bald twat............... oh and come on you Spurs!!!!

Fucking A.

:adesalute:

Have to admit, I'm not feeling confident at all about this evening.
Agreed I've been burned so many times fa and league cup semi final after semi final.

You'd think you would build up a resistance to it but it still feels like shite.
Just hope to god we can finally get across the finishing line this time.

Have to admit, I'm not feeling confident at all about this evening.

First 20 minutes are key. They've blown plenty of teams away in that time. Can't let them get that early goal.

We've always got the away goal though. It's a killer when the opposition didn't get one in the first leg. It'll be like scoring two goals if we manage it. Massive kick in the gonads for them.

Stay the distance, the oil will run out, Pep will have an extended little room break and we will the game, it is written!
Nerves kicking in - I wish I was there coz I'm always less nervous watching live. Anyone on here going to the game? If so, good luck and make it LOUD! I want to hear you! The game is about glory and you are part of that! COME ON!!!!

Back
Top Bottom