Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both teams look incredible, but I’m thinking the inner steel we’ll have got from this game will be too much for them. Confident we’ll do them at the Lane.

The second leg however....fuck me what a time to be a Spurs fan

We need Aurier back. Winks should be back and hopefully Sissoko. We'll struggle if we have the same central midfield as tonight.

Any win and no goals conceded and we go through. They've not won a KO game at home yet.

Both teams look incredible, but I’m thinking the inner steel we’ll have got from this game will be too much for them. Confident we’ll do them at the Lane.

The second leg however....fuck me what a time to be a Spurs fan
Inner steel !!...every shot on target went in..we were fortunate to say the least. But we should still enjoy being here

I sincerely hope that whoever the winner of this semi final is, will win the Champions League final too.

Ajax are such a joy to watch (but Tottenham winning is an even bigger joy :eriksenlol:)

Kane and Son both definitely out. Sissoko potentially out.

Hopefully Winks, Dier and Lamela are all available for the squad.

I can't believe this. I really feel like I'm dreaming. Crying like a baby.

Do we think OH+ members will be able to get tickets for the first leg?

I can't believe this. I really feel like I'm dreaming. Crying like a baby.

Do we think OH+ members will be able to get tickets for the first leg?
Well, it'd be nice if everybody who still attended all the other home CL games when we had "no chance" got priority, eh Spurs?
That'd be 45,000 max of us sorted and let everybody else fight for the rest?
Just asking for a few thousand friends...

Back
Top Bottom