We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was on the BBC comments:

ChrisGil: I'm a 70-year-old Spurs season ticket holder. Yesterday I had a heart monitor attached to me for the following 72 hours. I don't know what the doctors are going to think when they get the readout of my monitor on Friday!​

My lucky badge has been in the car for years, to protect me during periods of suspect driving, but today it's been promoted to The Cardiganship.

Cedtn99.jpg
So hang on, you aren't Pep Guardiola by any chance...

Air B&B room booked for 7 nights . Basic but only 250 quid.
30mins by train to central Madrid.
Flight booked 24 hours before semis 112 return direct Stanstead. Spent 4 hours trying to find accommodation.
Hotels are 2000 for 7 nights , 800 for a hostel sharing a room with 6.

Last edited:
Tell you what, his drive and attitude was unbelievable tonight (I don't think he was all that good on the ball), when he threw the ball on the ground and got booked, that put a smile on my face. That's why we won.

Commentators said it was a needless booking. They just don't get it, he had run himself into the ground, knew he was coming off and that sign of intent and aggression gets his team mates going. It's a physiological game as much as anything. I thought he was outstanding last night. Sure a bit sloppy at time but played with purpose.

The fucking “scouser” who’s sits across from me at work, has RECORDED last night’s game, and doesn’t know the result - he’s sat there with fucking earphones in. Tragic cunt.

I’ll wait till 4pm when he’s going home and tell him the result. :levylol:
Just sit there with a long face all day mate....it'll be tough but it'll be worth it...

If they made a film about our CL campaign this year which showed us with 1 point from 3 games and 80 mins, then showed how we won the QF and SF, you’d get up and walk out saying what a load of bollocks, more far fetched than Rocky.
From our 4th game, EVERY game has been a must win.
PSV must win = 2-1
Inter must win 1-0
Barca must better Inter 1-1
BVB must win against one of favs 3-0
BVB must hold back the onslaught 1-0
City must win against THE favs 1-0
City must win 4-4 away goals
Ajax must win

And yet there are still people on this very forum that question our mentality as a club.......they do it almost every game.

Legendary performance from the players and Poch and not forgetting his staff. You can see how close they all are. Massive following out there too that Ajax's older chaps acknowledged. No throwing old people into fountains, just on the piss. What a fucking night, simply cannot concentrate this morning.

Back
Top Bottom