We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st - 3,591
2nd - 5,352

2nd will be much worse as some from 1st will be waiting to book as a group with latter phases
Yeah this is my fear. I want to pick up 2 in the 2nd phase (1 is phase 1 and the other phase 2 but want to sit together obviously) but just concerned with the window only being open for 3 hours. Surely they have figured this out and checked previous traffic numbers and know this won't be an issue.

Yeah this is my fear. I want to pick up 2 in the 2nd phase (1 is phase 1 and the other phase 2 but want to sit together obviously) but just concerned with the window only being open for 3 hours. Surely they have figured this out and checked previous traffic numbers and know this won't be an issue.

The window isn't really open for only three hours though, in reality phase 1 can buy a ticket during any phase and phase 2 during phase 2 & 3 - otherwise different phases wouldn't be able to group book.

From past experience they aren't very good at enforcing time set cutoffs anyway......I've applied for away tickets after deadlines and they've just forgotten to close the application period, so it will probably be open from 10am Weds to late on Thurs.

I said after the 2nd leg against City (hidden away in that threads archives somewhere) the Spursy tag had been well and truly buried 6 feet under the topsoil. Yes there have been certain league games since then that would suggest its rearing it’s ugly head again, but as it turned out none of what went on actually affected us in the grand scheme of things, which it would have done in the past, we still managed to secure our goal, which was top 4..... and as we witnessed on Wed night the “Spurs” of old would have been broken to small pieces at half time....we just didn’t do comebacks of that magnitude, in fact we were normally on the receiving end of those type of comebacks in the past and lived with that fucking “Spursy” tag, and prompted people like like Roy Keane to say “Spurs will always let you down”
Well fuck you Roy Keane, there has been a change in mentality over the past 3/4 seasons that this generation of Spurs fans, and the generation before them have never witnessed, and that is bottle......whatever happens in Madrid, the “soft Spurs” are gone, the “bottlers” tag has gone and more importantly the “Spursy” tag has gone.
How we are doing this with the amount of injuries we are having to cope with this season is testimony to this new found mentality, show me a City or Liverpool team or more importantly a Klopp or Pep coping with the same injuries without crying to the media and I will shake their hands, not once has Pochettino bemoaned his injury ravaged squad, nor his lack of funds to strengthen his squad (unlike Mourinho) no, Pochettino never stoped believing in his men, not once, and that’s where this new mentality steams from, Pochettino!!

#he’s magic you know.....COYS!!

RAWK - We’re a plastic club apparently.

“On the contrary, maybe they have been punching above their weight so what?, but they have won fuck all for how long? in terms of them being plastics to me they are, ok no oil state or whatever but they are a plastic club, from the plastic flags on their 1st champions league campaign, to their 1 hit wonder (top 4's their everything).

Media darlings due to their geographical location, good manager, yes, good players , yes, good side , yes but they are still a bunch of plastics that do not even register with our great club. So the plastic piece isn't exclusive to Chelsea & City, it runs deeper and this lot are plastics as anything.

A decent side but lets get some perspective. My main point being was anybody backing us when we had the cancers in charge expecting to compete with Cheslea and mancs? No they didn't, even our own fan base was ignorant to it in terms of their expectations of teh team and manager.”

“On the contrary, maybe they have been punching above their weight so what?, but they have won fuck all for how long? in terms of them being plastics to me they are, ok no oil state or whatever but they are a plastic club, from the plastic flags on their 1st champions league campaign, to their 1 hit wonder (top 4's their everything).

Media darlings due to their geographical location, good manager, yes, good players , yes, good side , yes but they are still a bunch of plastics that do not even register with our great club. So the plastic piece isn't exclusive to Chelsea & City, it runs deeper and this lot are plastics as anything.

A decent side but lets get some perspective. My main point being was anybody backing us when we had the cancers in charge expecting to compete with Cheslea and mancs? No they didn't, even our own fan base was ignorant to it in terms of their expectations of teh team and manager.”
Gawd, I hope their arrogance bites them on the ass. They've had a brilliant season, and yes they've played much better and consistent football than us, but this thinking that they're going to stroll over us is really not the attitude that they should be adopting.

The window isn't really open for only three hours though, in reality phase 1 can buy a ticket during any phase and phase 2 during phase 2 & 3 - otherwise different phases wouldn't be able to group book.

From past experience they aren't very good at enforcing time set cutoffs anyway......I've applied for away tickets after deadlines and they've just forgotten to close the application period, so it will probably be open from 10am Weds to late on Thurs.
The one thing I cannot understand is why they have a deadline of 6pm on phase 2. Why can they not just keep it open all night if people are at work etc during the day? I'm OK but sure plenty dont have access during this time. If you can still book your seats at 7pm, 8pm and so on that's fine but I'm not sure if you can.

Just had a visit to the shop... spoke to the girl at the till and she said she thinks the club are going to take the staff to the final. Said they've asked who wants to go. Pretty nice perk for them!
So who's going to be staffing the shop?

Scouser misunderstanding what words mean and stuff shocker.

The one thing I cannot understand is why they have a deadline of 6pm on phase 2. Why can they not just keep it open all night if people are at work etc during the day? I'm OK but sure plenty dont have access during this time. If you can still book your seats at 7pm, 8pm and so on that's fine but I'm not sure if you can.

Fuck knows, they have also managed to make it clash with the deadline for renewing season tickets!....

Would make sense to email everyone asking them to renew before Wednesday morning and also extending the deadline.

We've won nothing for 11 years........they've won nothing for 7 years

But we've finished higher in the league 8/10 seasons and played more CL seasons

I'd say our recent history is pretty even

Fuck knows, they have also managed to make it clash with the deadline for renewing season tickets!....

Would make sense to email everyone asking them to renew before Wednesday morning and also extending the deadline.
I can only assume they've done their checks and are confident that the system can cope with the traffic on a worse case scenario such as everyone piling on at the same time mid afternoon.

The irony that none of these cunts get, and it goes for goons as well and anyone else who’s says you’ve won fuck all, you’ve got no history empty cabinets zzzzzz....

If you support a team like Spurs, or even worse Newcastle, Villa, Leeds, Wednesday and so on...you can be many things - a masochist probably - but the one thing you are not is a plastic. We endure disappointment by the fucking decade, not the season, and we still go and we still support and we still have hope. It’s the essence of what being a football fan is.

Why is it the dim are always the loudest? Low IQs in Liverpool or something? Silly entitled cunts

Our room:
mHt8gVk.jpg

Their room:
333jg3Q.jpg

Que the petition :allitongue:

Victims again no doubt.

Another one perplexed with the whole points debacle.

16,613 allocation
15% for "executive season ticket holders" = 2492
14121 left for Normal season ticket holders

12904 ST holders with more than 200 ticketing points

Leaves 1217 unaccounted for??

Here's hoping some of those with enough points pass the chance up and theres another window. Even then I can't see me getting one. I suspect as per the usual away games, anyone eligible buys theirs knowing they get the ticketing points and can sell the ticket on for double what they pay.

Literally had my 335 knocked in half a couple of years back, Season ticket for 11 years now. Know a couple of people who've had ST's 20 odds years in the same boat. Doesn't help that the club only have 11 years worth of Season Ticket records.

The club is 136 years old for christ sake, considering "loyalty" over a 5 year period is a bit of an insult frankly.
Totally agree.

How many points do you have now.

Me and my dad had about 500 points before they restructured the points system.

I've now got 150 points.

I bet this tosser couldn’t even find Liverpool on a map.

You literally can’t get more plastic than Liverpool and United. London is infested with them

Back
Top Bottom