Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't be surprised to see both Thudd and Parker play if Dembele is still out... if this does happen, I'd rather see Siggy play than Ade/Defoe...

Gives more creativity plus the extra man in mf (and the work-rate/amount of distance Siggy covers) would help well against Sunderland...

2-1 (bale, walker - fletcher) :avbpray:

How long is the trip to Sunderland by train?

I can't believe they allow you to drink boozers on the train, that's awesome. No dice for that in Australia.

Have a wicked trip lads and COYS

haha i'm just jealous i'm not going on the trip. Have a good one lads. Give 'em hell

Cheers pal!

They're not gonna sell alcohol are they as it will be before 10am? That's why I got mine tonight

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that! We'll have to see.

You pussy get on it. I'm on it every home game I don't drive to from this time.

Very true but I'm not as hardcore as you am I, we've been through this! 2 hours sleep isn't ideal!

How long is the trip to Sunderland by train?

I can't believe they allow you to drink boozers on the train, that's awesome. No dice for that in Australia.

Have a wicked trip lads and COYS

It's 4 hours from London to Sunderland, cheers!

On the train with Park Lane James and other yids, M&S Cider because I'm a classy bastard.

And don't forget Bale was a LB too. Now look at him.

His game has evolved further and natural evolution has him moving to a centralized role to truly allow him to express his pace, his growing technical ability and his uncanny clinical killer instinct in from of the net.

Bale was never a LB, not really. Even in the few games he played there for Southampton he ran the wing and got goals, he was never defensive in the slightest.

His game has evolved to make him an excellent winger/wide forward, natural progression is not central imo. It is to be able to be effective moving central, and right, and basically all across the attack.

He is not and never will be a central player at his core, imo.

Back
Top Bottom