Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today I've come to the conclusion that with just 4.8% projected growth, 3 full fledged civil wars, and 16 landlocked countries, I won't be investing in Africa.

Cool Adboards though.

Ade is in quite a funk in front of goal, but honestly he's also been terribly, terribly unlucky.
Still, I think his movement off the ball and contribution to possession is excellent.

edit: Mignolet had an excellent, excellent game. Ade was awfully unlucky not to score on that chance late on in the game.

That's right bitches. My first TFC match thread and I'm going for a fixture where we've often struggled coz I've got balls the size of dean whiteheads massive Mong face.

They just beat man city so will be confident. Perhaps a little too confident? We need to be strong and determined And I can see us nicking a couple of fast breakaway goals on the counter.

2-1 Spurs.

'ave it!

First match thread. We won and I predicted the score
Thank you and goodnight :)

:dude: :avbdamn: :avbdamn: :avbdamn: :avbdamn:

I'm going to go for a 2-1 And a Lennon goal, we'll see. On my way up now, COYS

Boss_Thumbs_Up_gif-thumb-350x197-15764.gif

Yeah yeah yeah they beat City and all that, but let's not pull focus from the central issue- they are a shite team at the moment with a laughable excuse for a defence and no outlet that doesn't bear the name of 'Steven Fletcher', and on their form throughout most of 2012 they should be prime relegation candidates.

They also are without one of the premier players this season in our own Danny Rose.

1356791376646.gif

You decide.

From where I'm standing that's a foul.

Maybe it shouldn't be, but that's modern football. Referees need to be consistent, making decisions based off of reputation is unprofessional. We should appeal the last three bookings if possible.

Anywhere else on the pitch and its a free-kick.

Just home from the game, long drive but well worth it.

Atmosphere 2nd half was great, my first game this season so can't really comment too much on comparisons. AVB's Blue and White Army seemed to last for an age at one point. Loved it. I love Steffan Freund before he walked down the tunnel was also a good moment.

As to the performance, Ade was poor IMO, surprised he stayed in for 90. Agree with those who are saying Duece was well up for it. As usual we should have sewn up the result and made it a more comfortable end to the match, but can't complain with the 3 points.

oA18N.jpg

Back
Top Bottom