Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He went to ground, but the last three bookings that Bale has received for simulation have all been poor refereeing decisions.

Sadly, the ref making a bad decision is used as further ammunition against Bale.

He had his arm across him AND clashed knees. The arm across should be enough. At least the yellow means we're missing him in the best league game possible to miss him, but that decision could yet cost us this match

The running at speed thing doesn't convince me. If its a case of running at speed and losing balance when getting a knee in the side of the thigh, I think his fall would have looked different. I'm loving watching Bale play but if an opposition player had fallen like that would you honestly think it wasn't making a meal of it?

Anyway, he's been a joy to watch. Although I agree with Lennon being MOTM

These last few minutes have been SO unnecessary! Defoe and Bad Ade should've already made the points safe... As it is, this is simply horrible!

Back
Top Bottom