We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF was that???????
Was he even singing English???
Well now we know what they are doing when they are not "out on de rob"
Bunch of self obsessed sense of entitlement northern twats...
So Glad I am from the South hahaha

Not quite sure how I feel at the moment. I'm not nervous, but also not feeling tonnes of confidence. Maybe in disbelief that we're in the final still!

It's a one off game, which means anything is possible. We've been a completely different animal in the Champions League compared to the Premier League. For the first time this season we have a fully fit squad and we are brimming with confidence.

Previous matches vs Liverpool I have always been dreading, but theres a different feel to this one.

At least Sylvester Stallone thinks we'll win!

D749OcEW4AA_jai.jpg

Mo Salah - "Harry Kane is a good player and he proved that for many years. He was the top scorer for his team and for English football…until I came!"

What a wanker, this is why I can't stand Liverpool, the players, fans and the entire club lack respect for other sides.

I'll probably get a rake of hatred for this .....
Anyone else bored to fuck with Hillsborough?
Also what about Heisel for fuck sake ...
The Dippers managed to get us al banned from Europe It's no wonder Everton hate em.
Also am I the only one who keeps grinning and just bursts out laughing whenever they think of the Final hahahahhahahha there I go again..

Fuck sake, just re watched the highlights and post match emotions of the Ajax game on my phone, and burst into tears on my train. Getting a lot of funny looks and an elderly lady just asked if I was ok

:dempsey:

It was the bit with moura lying on the ground sobbing with Eriksen next to him screaming at him that got me

You're in there mate... :pochsmirk:

imagine the Woolwich fans in the next day ,if Spurs will manage to win the Champions League trophy... the odds say that LFC is the favorite ,but looking how crazy were the matches from semifinals ...everything is possible
Come on you Spurs! Good Luck!
Dan ,Romania

Back
Top Bottom