January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My mate Marco has just been on my Facebook from Naples telling me that Edinson Cavani to us gossip is rife. Just gossip mind you, but hopefully no smoke without fire?

Marco is also not the type to wind me up about this as he knows I'd kick him in the lungs.

My mate Marco has just been on my Facebook from Naples telling me that Edinson Cavani to us gossip is rife. Just gossip mind you, but hopefully no smoke without fire?

Marco is also not the type to wind me up about this as he knows I'd kick him in the lungs.

Now that would be awesome.

I_Want_To_Believe.png

As I said, only gossip and will undoubtedly end up being a cuntload of bollocks, but worth a hope.

I believe his escape clause is about €50m. Think they'll sell him to Standard Liege for six months for about €2m first? Get it sorted Danny Boy!

Holtby, Moutinho.............maybe Damiao...IM GONNA PEAKKKKKKKKK

EDIT: just got off the phone with my friend...a chav fan....he was goin on and said something like "what can be greater than signing ba for 7 millilion" to which I respond "a german stud with a sturdy knee and bright future for free"...he laughed and then said "well how about a 7 million signing scoring a brace in an FA cup game" to which I responded "well how about a 6 million AMERICAN signing scoring a brace in a FA game" :baletroll:

Holtby, Moutinho.............maybe Damiao...IM GONNA PEAKKKKKKKKK

EDIT: just got off the phone with my friend...a chav fan....he was goin on and said something like "what can be greater than signing ba for 7 millilion" to which I respond "a german stud with a sturdy knee and bright future for free"...he laughed and then said "well how about a 7 million signing scoring a brace in an FA cup game" to which I responded "well how about a 6 million AMERICAN signing scoring a brace in a FA game" :baletroll:

He wasn't even 6 million, it was 3-4, Liverpool offered 2 million so Fulham told them to fuck off, then we came in with slightly more and got him.

Back
Top Bottom