January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

334n1ow.jpg

Check this out :D

Sneijder to Galatasary saddens me a bit. Surely he could have dropped his wage demands a bit to play for a top club? Surely Galatasary can't offer him great wages anyway, come to think of it?...

Ah well, brought it upon himself.

Sneijder to Galatasary saddens me a bit. Surely he could have dropped his wage demands a bit to play for a top club? Surely Galatasary can't offer him great wages anyway, come to think of it?...

we offered him 4.5 years contract ,3.5 Mio Euro per a year and 6 Million Euro fee for sign just..so it means 5 million/year and plus some bonus for every match and league or CL titles.. +Plus in Turkey no taxes for footballers.. u Must offer him 8 Mio Euro or somethng like this if u wanna get him cause as i know in England for footballers there is %30 or 40 tax..

Guys, don't all bet at once, because we don't want the odds to change, but I just saw a great deal! West Ham are 6th favourites to sign Fernando Torres at 66/1, If ever there was such a thing as a safe bet, this is it

Get on that shit :avbwtf: :parker:

To be honest, if my club was known to be desperate for cash and I had a top rated striker on my books who's publicly said he'd like to join the premier league, the last person I'd want to speak to would be Daniel levy.

I'd be left with 4 million quid, david Bentley and a 'special relationship.' Try explaining that one to the board when you get home:

"Lo siento caballeros. I went to inglaterra and I got Levyed."

Back
Top Bottom