Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Dybala's best position is secondary striker.

He playing with Kane's underrated playmaking skills could be magical together.

Sonny and Lucas providing the width...

OMG OMG OMG

LOL - what am I even reading
I never said that Dybala is now a number 9. I just merely said he started out as one and wore the number at Palermo. I also said that I "PERSONALLY THINK" (meaning the own opinion i'm entitled to on a football forum) that out wide on the right is his worst position. Judging by how his season went for him last year being shifted out there with Ronaldo coming in and taking the central role, that is how i got my opinion. Maybe if you tried engaging in a decent discussion and actually use a forum for what it's for instead of being a mouthy twat and belittling people because you don't agree with their opinion, you might get somewhere. God forbid your precious reputation of a dog on a football forum that thinks he knows everything should ever be dented by someone with a different opinion to you..

I never said that Dybala is now a number 9. I just merely said he started out as one and wore the number at Palermo. I also said that I "PERSONALLY THINK" (meaning the own opinion i'm entitled to on a football forum) that out wide on the right is his worst position. Judging by how his season went for him last year being shifted out there with Ronaldo coming in and taking the central role, that is how i got my opinion. Maybe if you tried engaging in a decent discussion and actually use a forum for what it's for instead of being a mouthy twat and belittling people because you don't agree with their opinion, you might get somewhere. God forbid your precious reputation of a dog on a football forum that thinks he knows everything should ever be dented by someone with a different opinion to you..
You presented an opinion - I disagreed with it. Life carries on. Problem, officer?

You presented an opinion - I disagreed with it. Life carries on. Problem, officer?
So you don't think Dybala has struggled on the right this season?
And a more central role is where he has been more clinical and contributed more while at Juve?

The stats don't lie. Compare his last two seasons. One he played central, one he was shifted out wide. Look at the goals and assists difference. Not sure how you can disagree with what I was saying.

So you don't think Dybala has struggled on the right this season?
And a more central role is where he has been more clinical and contributed more while at Juve?

The stats don't lie. Compare his last two seasons. One he played central, one he was shifted out wide. Look at the goals and assists difference. Not sure how you can disagree with what I was saying.
No, I don't agree

He never played central even before Ronaldo arrived - he was a 10 off Higuain, etc. Even last season he played behind Ronaldo a fair amount of times

He did turn Mertens into a striker but Ronaldo will insist he is the striker in any team he is in. I know he wont play every game but does not leave room for Dyabla to play striker.

* I see you think Ronaldo will play on the left, he will need someone to do his running as both him and Messi have both decided its better not to run when they don't have the ball.

Sarri said that Ronaldo will play on the left because it is the area of the field where he played better

Ronaldo will tell Sarri where he wants to play, and Sarri will learn that sooner rather than later.
Sarri already knows where Ronaldo wants to play, along with everyone else on the planet.

This is just a pretense. Ronaldo isn't going to wake up tomorrow and tell Sarri that he wants to play left-back.

Back
Top Bottom