Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think this is the route we will have to go down. Considering that Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Eriksen likely leave on frees and it looking bleak for us to make Champions League . Leicester's recruitment has been sensational, Pereira, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison. All five walk into our team.
Whatever the rights and wrongs about all the Pochettino In-Pochettino Out, Levy and Enic arguments and so on, I'm pretty certain that the vast majority want to see our scouting/recruitment department given an almighty shake-up

I don't know how Manchester is, but Turin is definetely the ugliest city I've ever seen in my life, and I'm a well-traveled person. He'd be mental to swap Juve and Ronaldo for United and Lingard though...

Well lets compare...

Turin
Nice weather
Nice food
Nice wine
Nice birds

meanwhile-in-manchester-5b5362.jpg

I reckon it’s a tactic to get Betis to drop their cost. They need to sell, Lo Celso wants to leave.

I’d love Dybala though. He’d be one of the biggest signings in our history.

Back
Top Bottom