Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon it’s a tactic to get Betis to drop their cost. They need to sell, Lo Celso wants to leave.

I’d love Dybala though. He’d be one of the biggest signings in our history.

No, but he'll never reach his full potential. And at the moment he's not doing any better than Lamela.
You have no idea what you're talking about, he has been quality for juventus every season untill ronaldo arrived. Scored 26 goals 17/18 season, and has way more to his game than just goals, comparing him to lamela is ridiculous.

No, it's a reminder that talent won't do it alone.

So in your opinion, what kind of player is Dybala exactly? How is it he will improve our squad?
He's versatile and can play in most positions along the front 3. Also has a natural left foot (something we're missing bar Lamela who is inconsistent at best)

You have no idea what you're talking about, he has been quality for juventus every season untill ronaldo arrived. Scored 26 goals 17/18 season, and has way more to his game than just goals, comparing him to lamela is ridiculous.

He wasn't really playing that well the season before Ronaldo arrived. I don't think he'll light up the PL, so I just hope it's negotiation tactics towards a GLC deal.

He wasn't really playing that well the season before Ronaldo arrived. I don't think he'll light up the PL, so I just hope it's negotiation tactics towards a GLC deal.
....hang on are we signing Ken Livingstone??
00088333.jpg

Fuckin' hell, it's like Christian Gross all over again!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like I'd rather have Lo Celso. I don't think he's a better player, but he is a better fit as Eriksen's replacement.

Either way I'd like a new Eriksen contract most of all.
Not sure if some of us have actually watched Lo Celso in full games before, or just judge base on youtube clips. He is good, but not Dybala level.
A Sarri type player? Really? Probably doesn't fit the profile as a Sarri striker, who likes a proper number 9, he's ineffectual out wide, and he's not a CM. I doubt he fits Sarri's 4-3-3 at all. Seems to play his best football in a role similar to Dele's, as that number 10/second striker type
He is an amazing second striker

He's versatile and can play in most positions along the front 3. Also has a natural left foot (something we're missing bar Lamela who is inconsistent at best)

Okay. But what does he do better than others? I don't see him as a notorious goalscorer. He would bring a little creativity, but I would be sad if he was to be Eriksen's successor. And his work ethic is very questionable. Sometimes he puts in a shift and other times he just looks disinterested.

The season before ronaldo arrived was literally his most productive .... Dybala is an incredible talent, who's career stagnated last year when ronaldo arrived, he's still only 25, would love to see what Poch could do with him

Okay. But what does he do better than others? I don't see him as a notorious goalscorer. He would bring a little creativity, but I would be sad if he was to be Eriksen's successor. And his work ethic is very questionable. Sometimes he puts in a shift and other times he just looks disinterested.
I can only image you've never seen him play reading the above

Anyone know why we pulled out of the race to sign Fernandes? Seems like Utd may not be fully in for him now and could be a great little addition (depending on price). I have a mate who lives in Porto (and hates Sporting), but even he said he is the best player he has seen in a very long time in their league! Think i would probably prefer him to Dybala tbh.

Anyone know why we pulled out of the race to sign Fernandes? Seems like Utd may not be fully in for him now and could be a great little addition (depending on price). I have a mate who lives in Porto (and hates Sporting), but even he said he is the best player he has seen in a very long time in their league! Think i would probably prefer him to Dybala tbh.

Simple. He is not Argentinian.

Back
Top Bottom