Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ian darke just said that when Mbia signed for QPR he thought he was signing for Glasglow Rangers...

Only saving grace is that Hugo hasn't touched the ball in anger yet.

I can only remember a couple of back-passes and a catch from a cross.

Frustrating half. So tight in the middle but that shouldn't reduce us to 40 yard efforts from Parker & Dawson. Bit more patience in the final third and I think we'll be ok.

The 4-4-2 system is being publically humiliated here when it is at its very worst:

2 strikers detached from build up play, 2 wingers isolated and always recieving the pass with back to goal, 2 central midfielders outnumbered with no passing options and 2 central defenders having to alternate dropping-or-pressing due to untrackted deep runners.

Changes needed ASAP even if we have to sacrifice a striker.

The 4-4-2 system is being publically humiliated here when it is at its very worst:

2 strikers detached from build up play, 2 wingers isolated and always recieving the pass with back to goal, 2 central midfielders outnumbered with no passing options and 2 central defenders having to alternate dropping-or-pressing due to untrackted deep runners.

Changes needed ASAP even if we have to sacrifice a striker.

Dempsey on for Adebayor and I think we'll be fine.

We seem to be so static when receiving the ball which makes it difficult to penetrate. As the 1st half wore on, none of our players seemed to want the ball

need to start passing with some conviction and spread the play out a bit, its all very crowded. Not getting across the gap between Parker and Defoe and Ade

Adebayor has been fucking abysmal. At least Defoe twatted one against the post.

Ade is a good player, but he needs a boot up the gooch.

I'm an Ade lover but have to agree with this. He's been standing waiting for the ball to come to him too many times, giving defenders far too much time to step in and intercept.

Maybe give Sigg a bash instead.

QPR came into the game very well to be fair. We looked more like scoring overall. We'll come out stronger in the second half. We've got this. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom